How to spend 4 Days in Dubai: The Best Itinerary + Where to Stay
You want to spend 4 days in Dubai and you’re looking for the best things to do?
You’re at the right place!
In order to help you plan your stay, I have prepared for you this 4-day itinerary in Dubai.
It’s perfectly optimized to allow you to discover all must-see attractions of the city as well as (if you wish to!) enjoy an excursion to Dubai’s desert.
In addition to the best places to visit and activities for each stage of your itinerary, I will also give you all my best tips and accommodation suggestions depending on your budget.
So, what are the best places to visit in Dubai in 4 days? Where to stay?
Let’s find out!
- How to spend 4 Days in Dubai: The Best Itinerary + Where to Stay
- How to avoid waiting in line (and save a lot of time!) at Dubai’s tourist attractions
- Dubai in 4 days: the best itinerary
- Day 1 – Old Dubai
- Day 2: Sightseeing and activities in Dubai
- Day 3: Sightseeing in Dubai
- Day 4 – Excursion in the Desert (near Dubai)
- Where to stay in Dubai
- Dubai in 4 days with your family
- More places to visit during your 4-day stay in Dubai
- Map of your 4-day itinerary in Dubai
- Flight prices to Dubai
- You’re traveling to Dubai? These articles will help you !
How to avoid waiting in line (and save a lot of time!) at Dubai’s tourist attractions
Dubai, one of the most touristic cities in the world, welcomes tens of thousands of tourists every day.
And they all want to discover the incredible attractions and activities the city has to offer!
The tallest building in the world, the biggest shopping mall or the longest urban zipline: they are all located in Dubai.
If yes, you already know what it means: endless waiting lines at all the must-see attractions!
At the Burj Khalifa for example, if you don’t have a ticket, you will often have to wait in line at the ticket booth for an hour or two.
Luckily, there are 2 very simple solutions that will allow you to save a lot of time (and money!) during your 4-day trip to Dubai.
1. The Dubai Explorer Pass
First solution: to save (a lot of) time and money during your 4-day stay in Dubai, you should get the Dubai Explorer Pass.
Contrary to City Passes for other cities that are duration based (24h, 48h, 72h etc..), for the Dubai Pass, only the number of activities you’re planning to do matters.
When purchasing it, you can choose to get the Dubai Pass for 3, 4, 5 or 7 attractions.
It’s thus very important to decide how many activities you want to do before buying your Dubai Pass.
In total, the Pass will grant you access to about 50 different activities, including of course all the best things to do in Dubai during your 4-day trip!
After ordering your Dubai Pass, you will receive a confirmation email with a voucher. You can print it or simply download it on your smartphone.
It must then be presented at the entrance of each attraction and therefore must be kept for the entire duration of your 4-day stay in Dubai.
As you won’t need to exchange this voucher for an entrance ticket at each attraction, you will save a lot of time: it’s really super convenient!
The Dubai Pass is valid for 30 days from its first activation. So you can either do all the selected activities in one day or spread them out over the duration of your 4-day stay.
When purchasing the Dubai Explorer Pass, you will also be given all the necessary information to do the attractions: Opening hours, directions or if you need to book a time slot (like for the Burj Khalifa).
Here is a summary of the most popular attractions included in the Dubai Explorer Pass:
- Access to the observation deck on the 124th and 125th floors of the Burj Khalifa
- Aquarium and underwater zoo
- Ticket for Dubai Hop On Hop Off Bus
- Boat trip in the Marina or in Dubai Creek
- Aquaventure Waterpark, at the Atlantis Hotel
- Desert Excursion with Barbecue
- Motiongate Dubai
- Legoland Dubai
- IMG Worlds of Adventure.
To get the full list of activities, you can click here: Activities included in the Dubai Explorer Pass.
To purchase your Dubai Explorer Pass, it’s very simple – you just have to click on the green button below:
2. Skip-the-line tickets for Dubai’s tourist attractions
Second solution: To avoid wasting your time waiting in line, you can also buy skip-the-line tickets in advance for any attraction or activity.
You will of course save time, but also a lot of money!
Yes, online tickets are cheaper than the tickets sold directly at the ticket office.
The good news is that you will be able to purchase skip-the-line tickets for all the best attractions in Dubai, such Dubai Marina zipline or the famous La Perle show.
You can also book amazing guided tours with first class guides.
Here is the list of all skip-the-line tickets and excursions I mention in this 4-day it itinerary.
To check the prices and to book, just click on the links below (you’ll also find them throughout the article):
- Guided tour of old Dubai (Deira + Bur Dubai)
- Traditional boat tour
- Luxury cruise with gourmet dinner
- Dubai Frame
- Aquarium + Underwater Zoo
- Burj Khalifa
- Dubai zip line
- Marina cruise on a luxury Yacht
- Mall of the Emirates
- La Perle Show
- Aquaventure Waterpark
- Aquaventure + The Lost Chambers
- Excursion to the desert
- Excursion to Abu Dhabi
Dubai in 4 days: the best itinerary
It’s now time to plan your 4-day itinerary in Dubai!
For each day of your stay, I will give you all the details you need to organize your visits, as well as a map showing the attractions of the day.
This itinerary is perfectly optimized, you can follow it and enjoy a stress-free stay in Dubai!
This way, you won’t waste time waiting in line to buy tickets and will be able to see as many places as possible during your 4 day stay.
If you still have any questions after reading this guide (or need help to organize your trip), you can ask me in the comments section located at the bottom of this article.
Day 1 – Old Dubai
Day 1 visits:
A. Deira district
B. Bur Dubai
C. Dubai Museum
D. Dubai Frame
E. Dubai Garden Glow
A. Deira district
Your 4-day itinerary starts in Deira, one of the oldest districts of Dubai.
It’s the perfect place to discover the typical atmosphere of the Middle East, far from the skyscrapers of the city center.
You should first take a walk through Deira district to discover its 3 souks:
- The gold souk, featuring imposing, shiny gold jewelry (very impressive but maybe a bit difficult to wear in everyday life! 😅 – see picture below). But don’t worry, if you’re looking for something more discreet, you’ll find it too!
- The Perfume Souk, located on Sikkat Al Khail Street. You can’t get lost, just follow the smells!
- The spice souk and its countless spices: curry, chili pepper, saffron….
The best way to discover Deira and its souks is for sure to opt for a guided tour!
With your tour guide, you will learn everything about old Dubai and the local lifestyle.
And if, during your 3-hour tour, you want to buy souvenirs, he can also help you bargain down the prices while shopping in the souks.
*This guided tour of Deira and Bur Dubai includes everything from section A to C of this first day itinerary.
You need to book your guided tour of Old Dubai by clicking on the green button below:
B. Bur Dubai
Bur Dubai is the second neighborhood you should visit in Old Dubai.
From Deira, it’s very easy to get there: you just have to cross the river!
Simply take an abra (a traditional boat) for 1 AED per person and reach Bur Dubai in a few minutes.
In Bur Dubai, you shouldn’t miss:
- The house of Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum, where documents about the city’s history are kept. Not a mandatory visit, but it’s a very pleasant place for a short walk.
- The Old Souk, to find souvenirs of all kinds: magnets, stuffed animals, bags. You should always negotiate the prices.
- Hindi Lane and Meena Bazaar: An Indian area, with shops selling beautiful fabrics and traditional Indian restaurants. You can eat cheap here.
- Sheikh Mohamed Cultural Center: lunches are organized every day in a traditional house with an inhabitant of Dubai. Perfect to learn more about the local culture! It needs to be booked in advance by clicking here.
- Al-Seef Market: Replica traditional houses with restaurants and stores.
C. Dubai Museum
If you should visit only 1 museum during your 4-day stay in Dubai, choose the Dubai Museum!
No need to go very far, as it’s also located in Bur Dubai.
From the origins of the city, to the incredible economic boom of the 60’s and then the crazy future projects, it’s the perfect place to learn more about the history of Dubai.
You will see, the museum is very interesting and is a great way to understand the evolution of the city.
The entrance fee is 3 AED only, so you have no reason to skip this visit!
*Please note that the museum is closed on Friday mornings.
D. Dubai Frame
During your 4-day trip to Dubai, you will for sure also want to explore the modern part of the city!
And for that, there’s no better way than to head to Dubai’s brand new attraction: The Dubai Frame.
You will now be in a completely different world, far away from the atmosphere of old Dubai.
You can climb to the top of this 150 meter high structure in the shape of a giant photo frame and enjoy a magnificent panoramic view of 2 completely different parts of Dubai: Old Dubai on one side and Downtown (Burj Khalifa) on the other.
And to make it more sensational (otherwise we wouldn’t be in Dubai), a part of the floor is made of glass!
Although this attraction has only recently opened, the Dubai Frame is already a huge success and visitors are flocking to see it.
To avoid queuing at the ticket office and get straight to the elevator that will take you to the top, be sure to buy your ticket online in advance by clicking the green button below:
* The Dubai Frame entrance ticket is not currently offered in the Dubai Explorer Pass
E. Dubai Garden Glow
To end the evening in style, you will want to head to Dubai Garden Glow (your last visit of this 1st day).
This large park is known for its hundreds of sculptures coming to life every evening during light shows with musical backgrounds. Most of them depict animals.
Everyone will for sure love the place, it’s really perfect for a family outing!
The ticket for the Dubai Garden Glow costs AED 65. It also includes the entrance ticket to a dinosaur park located in the same area. Some of the dinosaur sculptures are animated and will react when you walk by them.
You should start with the Dinosaur Park at the end of the day (around sunset time) and then visit the Dubai Garden Glow after dark.
Dubai Garden glow is open from 4pm to 11pm.
Day 2: Sightseeing and activities in Dubai
Day 2 visits:
C. La Mer
D. Dubai Mall
E. Dubai Fountain Show
F. Burj Khalifa
A. Etihad Museum
Start the second day of your 4-day itinerary in Dubai with a visit to Etihad Museum.
Here, you will learn more about the Declaration of Union, which led to the creation of the United Arab Emirates in 1971. This treaty is the foundation of the country’s economic development.
Films, testimonies and interactive terminals will teach you everything about the history of the treaty and its founders, the 7 Sheikhs of the Emirates.
The Etihad Museum is a perfect complement to the Dubai Museum of the previous day.
The entrance ticket costs 25 AED and you should plan on about 1 hour for the visit.
B. Jumeirah Mosque
From the Etihad Museum, walk for about 10 minutes to reach Jumeirah Mosque (the only one in Dubai that is open to non-Muslim).
You can do a guided tour of the mosque and learn more about the traditions and the 5 pillars of Islam.
The 1h15 visits take place every day (except Fridays) at 10am and 2pm.
You can only enter the mosque with your legs and shoulders covered (applies to both men and women). In addition, women must also cover their hair.
Jumeirah Mosque is located 10 minutes on foot from the Etihad Museum and on the way to the next stop of this itinerary. So even if you don’t want to take the tour, you can at least admire its architecture as you walk by.
C. La Mer
Right next to the mosque, head towards the sea to reach “La Mer”, a boardwalk where you will find many restaurants and cafes with waterfront terraces.
This long promenade is a great place to relax. And if you want to refresh yourself, you can also go to one of the beaches located there!
On the beaches, you can rent deck chairs and umbrellas. Farniente is also part of a successful holiday!
From “La Mer”, you can also enjoy a magnificent view over Dubai skyline and the Burj Khalifa in the distance.
D. Dubai Mall
You can’t spend 4 days in Dubai without going to the most visited shopping mall in the world: the Dubai Mall!
There, you can enjoy shopping in more than 1200 stores: Luxury boutiques or international brands like H&M … There is something for everyone!
And if you don’t feel like shopping, that’s not a problem either: in the mall, there are numerous cinemas, an ice rink, a go-kart track and a flight simulator waiting for you !
While there, you should also visit Dubai Mall’s aquarium and underwater zoo: Sharks, rays, and many other of fish from around the world can be seen here, not to mention the star of the aquarium, King Croc, one of the largest living crocodiles in the world.
To avoid waiting in line and save money, you should buy your tickets online in advance.
There are 2 types of tickets for the aquarium (click on the links to book):
- The classic: Aquarium + Underwater Zoo ticket
- A combined ticket: Aquarium + Underwater Zoo + Burj Khalifa – Certainly the most interesting for you, as you will visit the Burj Khalifa at the end of the day. A great way to save money!
This activity (aquarium and underwater zoo) is included in the Dubai Explorer Pass.
E. Fountain show
When night falls, leave the mall and head towards the fountains located outside the mall.
The Dubai Fountain Show takes place every 30 minutes between 6pm and 11pm.
There are several version, with different music tracks, so don’t hesitate to watch a few shows if you are around for the evening!
I have to admit that I preferred the fountain show with Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” than the version with a Celine Dion song!
Since the show is very touristy (honestly, I didn’t expect to see so many people!), you should get there a bit earlier to secure a good spot to enjoy the show.
You can also admire the spectacle up close and benefit from a better vantage point by opting for an abra tour on the lake.
It needs to be booked by clicking the button below:
F. Burj Khalifa
Undoubtedly the highlight of the day and an unavoidable visit during your 4-day stay in Dubai: the Burj Khalifa.
You’ve surely been admiring it all day long from the outside and taking pictures from every possible angle, but now it’s time to go up!
From the observation deck on the 124th and 125th floors of the world’s tallest tower, the view is simply breathtaking.
You should go there in the evening. It’s even more impressive when the whole city is lit up.
And that’s not all! If you feel like it (and purchase the correct tickets), you can go higher, up to the 148th floor.
Located 555 meters above the ground it’s simply the highest observation deck in the world.
Of course, the Burj Khalifa is the most visited tourist attraction in Dubai. It means that to visit the Burj Khalifa, you will have to book your tickets online in advance to avoid standing in line at the ticket office.
You will thus save a lot of time and money, as the rates on internet are cheaper than at the ticket office.
Different ticket combinations are available (click on the orange links for information and to book):
- Entrance ticket At The Top Burj Khalifa – Access to the 124th and 125th floor
- VIP Ticket – At The Top Sky – Access to the 148th floor of the Burj Khalifa + 124th and 125th floor + fast track entry at the security checkpoints and elevator
- Ascent to the 124th floor + dinner at the Burj Club restaurant.
And if you want to visit the Aquarium and Burj Khalifa, you should buy this ticket:
Access to Burj Khalifa is included in the Dubai Explorer Pass.
Day 3: Sightseeing in Dubai
For the third day of your 4-day trip to Dubai, you can also choose between 2 options. Choose the option that best suits your interests:
Option 1: Dubai Marina
Day 3 visits (option 1):
A. The Walk and The Beach
B. Dubai Marina
C. Mall of the Emirates
D. Global Village or La Perle show
A. The Walk and The Beach
You will start your day by going to “The Walk”, a promenade by the sea featuring many chic boutiques and restaurants.
Here, you can also take a break at “The Beach”, the public beach (yes, the people in charge of naming were very inspired 😆). You can go for a swim or try one of the many water sports and activities offered.
To make it easier for you, I’ve prepared the list of the best nautical activities in my article: The 30 best activities in Dubai.
From The Beach you can also see one of Dubai’s new attractions: The world’s tallest Ferris Wheel!
To reach The Walk and The Beach, take the metro to DAMAC station and then the tram to Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR).
B. Dubai Marina
From The Beach and The Walk, you can easily go to Dubai Marina.
It is the ideal place to admire the yachts or even to take a cruise on of them!
This 2-3 hours boat tour will allow you to discover Dubai from a new perspective. You will even pass by the famous Atlantis Hotel, known for its distinctive architecture. The Lunch (barbecue) is included.
This luxury boat trip departs several times a day during high season.
To book your luxury yacht cruise in Dubai, you just need to click on the button below:
This luxury cruise is also included in the Dubai Explorer Pass.
You like to go shopping?
So, in Dubai Marina district, you should go have a look at Dubai Marina Mall!
C. Mall of the Emirates
After your zipline ride, you should take the metro to the Mall of the Emirates, famous for its indoor ski slope.
Yes, during your 4-day stay in Dubai, you will even be able to go skiing or snowboarding in this miniature indoor mountain resort.
You will see, nothing is missing: chairlifts, small chalets, ski and snowboard slopes and of course (artificial) snow!
You don’t need to bring your ski equipment, everything is provided.
So if you’re in the mood for skiing, you need to book your ticket for Ski Dubai by clicking here.
Of course, in the Mall of the Emirates, you will also find hundreds of shops and restaurants.
And if you’re spending 4 days in Dubai with your family, you can also go to the children’s area located on the top floor. It features arcade games and a mini funfair.
D. Global Village or La Perle Show
For your third night in Dubai, you have 2 options.
As they are many activities in Dubai, it’s better if I give you the choice, so you can choose the one that suits you the best for your 4-day stay!
1) First suggestion: Global Village
From the Mall of the Emirates, take bus 106 to get to Global Village. The 30 minutes bus ride costs 20 AED for the round trip.
Located outside the city, this huge area features dozens of pavilions representing countries and regions from all over the world: Japan, Thailand, China, but also Europe and of course the Middle East.
In each pavilion, you will find many stalls selling local products, typical items and clothing from the country.
The place is really nice, especially at night. A great opportunity to take many pictures!
Plan at least 3 hours to see all the pavilions and try some of the food stalls.
Practical information for your visit:
- The Global Village is open daily, but only from 4pm, from early November to early April (Closed the rest of the year)
- The entrance ticket costs 15 AED
- You should visit Global Village in the evening, when the buildings are fully lit!
- Good to know: On Mondays, the entrance is reserved for families with children and for women.
Global Village Dubai
2) Second suggestion – La Perle Show
La Perle is clearly THE most popular show in Dubai!
Featuring world class artists and acrobats, La Perle is the show you don’t wanna miss during your 4-day trip to Dubai.
As there are only 2 shows per night, make sure to book your tickets in advance by clicking on the button below:
The closest metro station to the venue is Business Bay. Then it’s best to take a taxi for the remaining 4 km.
Option 2: Palm Jumeirah + Aquaventure Park
On your 3rd day in Dubai, instead of visiting Dubai Marina, you can plan to discover the artificial island of Palm Jumeirah.
This man-made island in the shape of a palm tree (visible from space!) is especially famous for being home to the Atlantis Hotel, one of the most emblematic hotels in Dubai.
It’s also where the Aquaventure Park, the biggest water park in the city is located. You should definitely try it out!
With its slides and swimming pools, it’s the best place in Dubai to spend a great day with your friends or family.
In addition to the waterpark, you can enjoy 2 more activities at the Atlantis hotel:
- Swimming with the dolphins in a lagoon in Dolphin Bay. If you book this activity, you will automatically have access to Aquaventure Park on the same day.
- Visit The Lost Chambers Aquarium to see rays, sharks and other fish. The aquarium is located on the first floor of the Atlantis Hotel.
Tickets for these attractions must be booked by clicking on the following links:
- Aquaventure Waterpark: 1 day entrance ticket
- Visit to The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Dolphin Bay – meeting with dolphins + Aquaventure Park
There is also a combo ticket Aquaventure + The Lost Chambers. Buy it right here:
There is also a combo ticket: Aquaventure waterpark + The Lost Chambers. You need to buy it here:
* Aquaventure Waterpark is included in the Dubai Explorer Pass.
In the evening, after a quick stop at your hotel to change clothes, you can go to La Perle show I mentioned above.
You will have the choice to attend the 19:30 or 22:00 show. You will thus have all the time you need to enjoy your day at the water park!
La Perle show needs to be booked here:
Day 4 – Excursion in the Desert (near Dubai)
During your 4-day stay in Dubai, you will have time enough to spend a day in the surroundings of the city.
In my opinion, the best option is to go on a trip to the desert.
This can only be done with a guided excursion. The great thing is that everything is included!
You will be picked up at your hotel in the morning and will head to the desert for a jeep tour in the dunes.
In addition to the Jeep tour, the following activities are also included:
- Sandboarding: just like snowboarding, but on sand. You will love it!
- Camel riding
- a falconry experience
This tour also includes a lunch or dinner in the middle of the desert in a Bedouin camp, with belly dance performances, henna tattoos and singing.
To book with a reputable and reliable agency, you should book your desert tour in advance by clicking the button below.
It’s simply the best desert excursion: it’s so great that you will get a full refund if you don’t like the tour!
And if you’re in the mood for a bit more action, you should opt for one of the 2 following tours:
Both of them are really awesome, so choose the one that you prefer!
A day trip to the desert is also included in the Dubai Explorer Pass.
And if you’re looking for a VIP experience, you can discover Dubai desert in a completely different way: by opting for a ride in a hot air balloon!
The flight takes place at sunrise and lasts 1h. The spectacle is truly unforgettable!
This luxury activity also includes a gourmet breakfast with caviar, smoked salmon and other exceptional dishes.
You need to book this tour right here (there is just a few seats, so book early!):
Where to stay in Dubai
Now that you know everything about the best things to do in Dubai in 4 days, there is just one thing left to do: Booking your hotel!
There are hundreds of hotels in Dubai, and choosing the best for your stay can be a bit complicated.
In order to help you out, I have selected for you the best hotels in Dubai for each district, depending on your budget. I have also made a special list of the most beautiful luxury hotels in Dubai.
As always, to get the best prices, you should book your hotel as early as possible!
The best hotels in Downtown Dubai (near the Burj Khalifa)
- DoubleTree of Hilton Dubai – Business Bay: Located 1.5 km from Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Mall. Very spacious and comfortable room, well decorated and equipped from 110€ per night, breakfast included. Strong points: free shuttle to the Dubai Mall, good breakfast, comfort, tranquility. This my favorite hotel in Dubai for its exceptional value for money!
- Rove Downtown: Only 600 meters from the Dubai Mall. Bright and clean double room with view on Burj Khalifa, from 150€, breakfast for 15€. Strong points: Access to the Dubai Mall on foot, helpful staff, free shuttle service to the beach, Dubai Museum or Madinat Souk.
- Taj Dubai: Located 800 meters from Burj Khalifa. Modern and luxurious room with bay window overlooking the city and marble bathroom starting at 220€ per night, breakfast at 32€. Strong points: The magnificent view from the roof, the Indian decoration, the large swimming pool. An excellent hotel in Dubai city center, perfect for a romantic stay!
- Palace Downtown: Located on the lake at the foot of the Burj Khalifa, this 5-star hotel offers magnificent rooms with balcony, with an exceptional view of the Burj Khalifa. From 380€ per night, breakfast at 39€. Strong points: the exceptional location, the beautiful surroundings, the very attentive and helpful staff. This is my recommendation for a luxury stay in Downtown Dubai!
The best hotels in old Dubai (Deira and Bur Dubai)
- Golden Sands Hotel Apartments: Located in Bur Dubai, 1.5 km from the Dubai Museum. Apartment equipped with kitchenette and washing machine, from 80€ per night, breakfast from 11€. Strong points: Cleanliness, the heated swimming pool, the comfortable apartments
- Swissôtel Al Ghurair Dubai: Located in Deira district. Warm and spacious room from 115€, breakfast at 27€. Strong points: the pleasant staff, the view, the good breakfast. It’s my favourite in Old Dubai for its excellent value for money!
- Hyatt Regency Creek Heights Residences: Located next to Creekside Park. Very spacious, super comfortable and very well equipped rooms starting at 130€ per night, breakfast at 33€. Strong points: 5 minutes walk from the metro, the warm welcome, the quiet location, the spa.
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek: 5* hotel located in Deira bay. Double room with balcony overlooking the bay from 150€, breakfast at 29€. Strong points: The proximity of the metro and the shops, the beautiful swimming pool, the comfortable bed and the amazing view. This is my recommendation for a luxury stay in Old Dubai!
Dubai’s best beach hotels
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Jumeirah Beach, Dubai: Located 300 meters from the beach. Rooms and apartments with sea view from 125€, breakfast at 27€. Strong points: The view, the comfortable beds, the location near the beach and the harbor.
- Amwaj Rotana, Jumeirah Beach – Dubai: Located along “The Walk”. Rooms with balcony overlooking the Gulf and Palm Jumeirah from 175€, breakfast at 24€. Strong points: the exceptional view, the proximity of the tram and metro, restaurants and shops at the foot of the hotel.
- Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach: Located 150 meters from the beach. Contemporary room with balcony and sea view from 230€, breakfast at 22€. Strong points: the infinity pool, the very good breakfast, the spa, the ideal location to enjoy the sea.
- Grosvenor House Hotel and Apartments: Located on the port promenade. Elegant and bright double room from 290€, breakfast at 42€. Strong points: Comfort, access to the private beach, the quality of the food.
The most beautiful luxury hotels in Dubai
- Atlantis The Palm, Dubai: One of the emblematic hotels of the city, located in Palm Jumeirah. Room from 300€, breakfast from 42€. Strong points: Includes access to Aquaventure Park and The Lost Chambers aquarium, private beach, swimming pools.
- Rixos The Palm Hotel & Suites – Ultra All Inclusive: Also located in Palm Jumeirah, this luxury hotel offers all inclusive rooms (all meals included) from 452€. Strong points: the quality of the meals, the setting, the amazing rooms.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai: Located directly on the beach of JBR Walk. Elegantly furnished rooms with balcony and sea view from 500€ per night, breakfast at 39€. Strong points: 6 swimming pools, a private beach, the spa, the very helpful staff.
- Armani Hotel Dubai: Located in the Burj Khalifa Tower! Rooms decorated by the fashion designer Giorgio Armani, starting at 550€ per night, breakfast at 41€. Strong points: the privilege of sleeping in the Burj Khalifa, the refinement of the place, the view.
- Kempinski Hotel & Residences Palm Jumeirah: Located in Palm Jumeirah. Luxury suite with living room and dining room starting at 750€, breakfast included. Strong points: The private beach, the huge swimming pool and the beautiful gardens.
- Burj Al Arab Jumeirah: THE luxury hotel, one of the rare 7* hotels in the world! The “smallest” suite is 170m² and prices start at 1290€, breakfast at 74€. I can assure you that your stay in Dubai will be truly exceptional and unforgettable!
Dubai in 4 days with your family
Wondering if Dubai is suitable for a 4-day family trip?
The answer is yes, no problem!
Thanks to the metro, it’s super easy to get around the city. Taxis are also very convenient and quite cheap.
Here is the list of the best things to do in Dubai with your family:
- Visit the Souks of Old Dubai, kids will love this colorful place and will enjoy buying a little souvenir from their trip to Dubai!
- Dubai Garden Glow and the dinosaur park located nearby
- Beaches (The Walk and The Beach / La Mer)
- Aquarium and underwater zoo at the Dubai Mall
- Dubai Fountains show
- Visit the Burj Khalifa
- Aquaventure Waterpark of the Atlantis Hotel
- Global Village, a concentration of traditions from all over the world in one place
- A day trip to the Desert.
As you can see, most tourist attractions in Dubai are perfect for a family trip!
More places to visit during your 4-day stay in Dubai
This suggested itinerary really allows you to see as many must-see attractions as possible in 4 days.
However, you might want to modify it or add activities!
In that case, you should also read my detailed guide of the best things to do in the city by clicking here: Dubai – The definitive guide.
Map of your 4-day itinerary in Dubai
To help you visualize your daily itineraries during your 4 days in Dubai, I have created this map with all the places to visit day by day. You can view the legend of the map by clicking on the top left button, the one with a little arrow.
You can thus see the suggested itineraries for each day.
Flight prices to Dubai
As always, you should book your plane tickets as early as possible to get the best prices.
To check the rates and schedules for flights to Dubai, you can use our flight comparator, in partnership with Skyscanner:
Need help planning your 4-day Dubai itinerary? You can ask me your questions in the comment section of this article.I’d be happy to help you organize your 4-dayitinerary.
🚗 Rent a car
🗽 Book entrance tickets and guided visits
🏄 Book your sports activities
🚤 Book your rental boat
🌍 Take a travel insurance
🙎 Book a tour
🚅 Book your train tickets
✈️ Book your flight
You’re traveling to Dubai? These articles will help you !
Discover all my articles about Dubai: All my articles to help you plan your trip to Dubai are listed there.
You’re using Pinterest? Here is the picture to pin!